Who We Are
Our mission statement is "Saved by Grace... extending Mercy to others".
We do this by reaching out into our community to get to know our neighbors. One of our primary focuses has been feeding the hungry and reaching out into the community to offer help and support to those in need.
Trinity's Table offers free meals on the first and third Thursdays of each month.
Our Farmer's Market is offered July -Oct. in our church parking lot. Free vegetables are distributed to the community.
A Mobile Food Pantry offers food to the families of children attending the migrant school in Willard.
Stephen Ministry is a trained group of lay people who offer pastoral care to people going through difficult situations.
Trinity Lutheran Church evolved from Evangelical Zion's Lutheran Church which was founded in 1858, and Hope German Evangelical Reformed Church, founded in 1889, which was renamed Peace Evangelical Lutheran in 1897. On April 1st, 1917, Zion and Peace united and the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of Willard, Ohio was organized. The current building at 308 Myrtle Ave., Willard, Ohio was dedicated on Nov. 20th, 1927. In 2008 Trinity celebrated their 150th Anniversary.
We are a congregation in the Northwestern Ohio Synod of the
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). This means that we believe that we are saved by grace through faith, and that God's love for us does not depend on good works.
Trinity is dedicated to caring for people in our community. Members and non-members who are in need of a church for a baptism, wedding or a funeral, please contact our church office at 419-935-8272.
What We Believe
We believe that we are saved by Grace through faith, and that God's love for us does not depend on good works.